1. A judicial forum has nothing to do with what is not before it.
2. The court found the accused guilty on all charges.
3. The court has made an order for specific performance.
4. The court ordered the company’s funds to be seized.
5. The court recorded an open verdict on the dead policeman.
6. The court returned a verdict of death by misadventure.
7. She was acting on the authority of the court.
8. Six weeks elapsed before the court order was put into effect.
9. The court asked for details of the background to the case.
10. The court asked the accused to show good cause why he should not be sent to prison.
11. The court dismissed the action.
12. The court extended the defendant’s time for serving his defense by fourteen days.
13. The court followed the precedent set in 1926.
14. The court granted the company a two-week stay of execution.
15. The court heard evidence from a fingerprint expert.
16. The court held that there was no case to answer.
17. The court is not competent to try the case.
18. The court ordered certiorari following judicial review, quashing the order made by the juvenile court.
19. The court ordered the bailiffs to seize his property because he has not paid his fine.
20. The court ordered the case to be retried.
21. The court’s opinion was that the case should be heard inter parties as soon as possible.
22. The court recorded a plea of not guilty.
23. The court took the view that the defendant’s plea was equivocal.
24. The court will decide on the admissibility of the evidence.
25. The Crown Court directed the justices to rehear the case.
26. The decision of the court runs counter to the advice of the clerk to the justice.
27. The granting of an injunction is at the discretion of the court.
28. The tribunal decided against awarding any damages.
29. The tribunal should act in good faith.
30. The tribunal’s ruling has established a precedent.